Pages

Catch-up.


*
It's been a good week so far I have to say. Working days with a fair amount of tasks and slowly settling down in my new flat (apart from bodyaches from the last two nights carrying leftovers from my old place).
*
Last night, even had been informed by HH, I still felt overwhelmed by the sensation of loveliness, the comforting feeling when you realize you are fitting in the new atmosphere. Still got a few boxes to unpack, new shelves and table needed, we need to run to IKEA Edmonton sometime soon.
*
Happy belated Pancake Day everyone! I was tricked (more likely to be treated, you will get it very shortly) by HH yesterday's morning as she kept saying the day before: "I have a surprise waiting for you!". What you supposed to think after hearing something like that? "Hmm, what occassion did I not remember? It must be something!" 100% we all got the same idea. Valentine just passed, next month's anniversary is still far away, I did spend a good 10-15 mins trying to firgure out what HH was hiding, but none near correct.
8:30, my alarm rang but I didn't wake up until being called by HH: "Anh oi, xuong an sang. I made pancake for youuu!". That is when I realized what her surprise was all about. What a delightful 'trick' for breakfast!
*
Today is not a 'dope-as-a-rope' day (borrowing my friend, Daniel's famous phrase)! Just to be clear I'm talking about the weather, so you won't be confused with my first line. Grey day with no sunlight but a touch of rain, like a grumpy old man. Using a desk computer at my work place to check mails and blogging seems to be a most enjoyable things to do (at the moment). And I get excited everytime thinking about what will happen tomorrow. It's the day the new New Stateman issue gonna be available in every newstands, make sure you get one and instantly flick to the Supplement's first page, where you can see my name under Graphic Design title. Hoooooorrrraayyyyyy!!
*
(That is it for today, I will now sneakily publish this and back to work like nothing happened. *shhh*) 
p/s: Posts with no pictures annoy me!!!!!!!!! Will add later I promise!

Simon Phan

Cung Sư Tử | Thiết Kế Dạo | Thích Du Lịch | Email: simondphan@gmail.com Còn trẻ, khoẻ, vui vẻ và hạnh phúc. Sinh sống và làm việc ở Sài Gòn, người ta nói đã từng là hòn ngọc viễn đông nhưng tự nghĩ chắc vẫn ngấm ngầm toả sáng chứ đâu phải 'đã từng'. Ở hiện tại, nghĩ về tương lai và ít khi nào tiếc nối quá khứ.