Pages

Confess.

Day and Night by Yaser Almajed


Once upon a time, there was an urge to move my blogging site. - I confessed.
It has been an utmost frustration deciding where to blog as I keep pushing myself to try Wordpress.
And after going through a hurdle of WH questions, I got tired, fed up and left everything as it were...
Motivations get cold-watered.
Testament gets abandoned.
Emotions get piled-up.
Tonight, I actually pulled myself together to push things forward, I registered Wordpress.
And it failed me (big time).
Half an hour with no connection signals whatsoever.
Beyond-sacrifice of blank website stillness.
I gave up (like being slapped in the face literally)
It's all clear... I craved back here, where I truly belong.
I'm sorry.


Simon Phan

Cung Sư Tử | Thiết Kế Dạo | Thích Du Lịch | Email: simondphan@gmail.com Còn trẻ, khoẻ, vui vẻ và hạnh phúc. Sinh sống và làm việc ở Sài Gòn, người ta nói đã từng là hòn ngọc viễn đông nhưng tự nghĩ chắc vẫn ngấm ngầm toả sáng chứ đâu phải 'đã từng'. Ở hiện tại, nghĩ về tương lai và ít khi nào tiếc nối quá khứ.