Pages

Untitled 01



I dont like this feeling.
Something is on the way, something is bothering me.
But it remains invisible, makes me miserable for no reason.

I dont like this feeling, really.
I keep thinking of the past, and then future, back and for.
should I just focus on me at the present ?

I was happy and ready to do something in the morning,
but ... slowly, the energy drained out, I left myself in disturbingly confused mood...

----------------------------------

10 hours later, this picture made me smile !



It comes along with the quote : 'Best job in the World ... Yoga Instuctor' ! Absolute hilarious :)) !

Simon Phan

Cung Sư Tử | Thiết Kế Dạo | Thích Du Lịch | Email: simondphan@gmail.com Còn trẻ, khoẻ, vui vẻ và hạnh phúc. Sinh sống và làm việc ở Sài Gòn, người ta nói đã từng là hòn ngọc viễn đông nhưng tự nghĩ chắc vẫn ngấm ngầm toả sáng chứ đâu phải 'đã từng'. Ở hiện tại, nghĩ về tương lai và ít khi nào tiếc nối quá khứ.