Pages

Dinner.

22:00
I'm hungry.
There were 2 options :
1. 7 mins walk, crispy pieces of chicken and chips ( some nasty shit, I know, but who cares ), 7 mins walk back. Duration : 20 mins
2. A homemade meal include : rice, fried eggs with onion. Duration : unknown
I picked option 2 eventually due to : laziness, not in good mood and cannot be bother to change clothes.

*I thought some of those tiny little things would not be worth caring for, but in fact, its pretty disturbing and sometimes, I just want to ignore, completely...
But hey, chill out.

Simon Phan

Cung Sư Tử | Thiết Kế Dạo | Thích Du Lịch | Email: simondphan@gmail.com Còn trẻ, khoẻ, vui vẻ và hạnh phúc. Sinh sống và làm việc ở Sài Gòn, người ta nói đã từng là hòn ngọc viễn đông nhưng tự nghĩ chắc vẫn ngấm ngầm toả sáng chứ đâu phải 'đã từng'. Ở hiện tại, nghĩ về tương lai và ít khi nào tiếc nối quá khứ.