Pages

Recap - The 25th Birthday

To re-create an ideal travel-theme birthday celebration, HH has planned a pretty fine runaway weekend for us to the beach of Long Hai, Vung Tau.

The sweet package included a one-night stay at The Alma Oasis resort with a 90-minute massage. No need to say more. It was simple, peaceful, refreshing and utterly splendid. A nice swim under the sun, a good book to read, loving conversations, fresh seafood and lovely morning walk by the sea.

Thanks to you my dearest fiancee, HH, who knows me better than I know myself and patiently bare with me through my stubbornness to show me how to be kind, loving and how to be more considerate and thoughtful.
I love you.














Simon Phan

Cung Sư Tử | Thiết Kế Dạo | Thích Du Lịch | Email: simondphan@gmail.com Còn trẻ, khoẻ, vui vẻ và hạnh phúc. Sinh sống và làm việc ở Sài Gòn, người ta nói đã từng là hòn ngọc viễn đông nhưng tự nghĩ chắc vẫn ngấm ngầm toả sáng chứ đâu phải 'đã từng'. Ở hiện tại, nghĩ về tương lai và ít khi nào tiếc nối quá khứ.