Pages

Christmas 2015.

As part of a casual tropical Christmas, where there's no such thing as cold breezes, snow flakes and winter clothes (no festive jumper(s) for me), Hoa has found a perfect gift for us to still enjoy a small bit of this favourite holiday - A Buche De Noel Baking workshop at Star Kitchen (2F, 8/15 Le Thanh Ton st, District 1). 

I frankly don't even remember the last time I baked. Long long time ago. So this time, this baking experience did help me to revisiting some fond memories where I baked some good batch of old-fashion raspberry muffins for us while we in London. 

Have a jolly holiday to you all! 

















Simon Phan

Cung Sư Tử | Thiết Kế Dạo | Thích Du Lịch | Email: simondphan@gmail.com Còn trẻ, khoẻ, vui vẻ và hạnh phúc. Sinh sống và làm việc ở Sài Gòn, người ta nói đã từng là hòn ngọc viễn đông nhưng tự nghĩ chắc vẫn ngấm ngầm toả sáng chứ đâu phải 'đã từng'. Ở hiện tại, nghĩ về tương lai và ít khi nào tiếc nối quá khứ.